1. Is there a minimum order required? Yes. We have a minimum order of $200. This does not include shipping.
2. Does Amerisan provide free shipping? Yes, Amerisan provides free shipping for order of $400 or more. This does not include hazardous material and non-stock items.
3. When Can I expect my order? We strive for 1 to 2 days delivery. This contingent upon geographical proximity to our nationwide network of distribution centers.
4. How do I know my order has shipped? You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information.
5. Will I be notified when my order is delivered? Yes, you will receive a proof of delivery email that will have date and time of delivery.
6. Can I try a product before I buy it? We do our best to accommodate sample requests and we do have a try & buy program on our tool line. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Can I pay with Credit Card? Yes, we except Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover card.
8. Can I return orders? Yes. Orders can be returned within 30 days. To do this you to contact our customer service center at (888) 586-7990 to get a return authorization. (Click for the details of our returns policy).
No returns will be accepted without an authorization number from Amerisan Customer Service. An authorization number may be obtained by calling (888) 586-7990 and requesting a Return Authorization from Customer Service. Al requests for return must occur within 30 days of the original shipment of the product unless special authorization is obtained. Merchandise returned without authorization will be refused and returned to the customer, freight collect. Any merchandise must be returned freight prepaid and is subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returned goods must reference the original invoice and purchase order. Returned goods must be in original standard packs and in unused saleable condition. Special Order Products and discontinued items will not be accepted for exchange or return. This includes any articles custom imprinted or modified for purchaser.
The items shall be delivered FOB seller’s plant. The title of the products remains the property of Amerisan until paid for in full by the buyer. The risk of the prod- ucts transfers from the seller to the buyer upon date of delivery. All items from the Amerisan catalog may be combined to obtain prepaid freight, regardless of the shipping point. Freight is prepaid on all orders totaling $400 net or more to one destination within the contiguous 48 United States. Freight on prepaid international shipments will be paid on normal ground transportation from shipping point to the consignee. When the order qualifies for prepaid freight, seller shall have the right to select the means of transportation. If buyer requires a means of transportation other than the one normally selected by seller, any extra cost incurred by reason of using such other means shall be paid by Buyer. Any accessorial charges incurred because of a customer request will be the responsibility of the requester. Any items backordered from a prepaid shipment will be forwarded prepaid. Items backordered from ex works shipments will be forwarded ex works.